Photo credit: David Bruggink
Nope, none of these things. I haven’t been anxious, nor hollow, frustrated or trapped.
I have been soooooo absent lately, and let me tell you why. As many already know, I live in Brazil. That means it’s summer time. With summer comes school vacation for the kids. Explained? Yup! My kids are out of school until January 27th, which means we are spending a lot of time together.
Now, the other reason for this post is because I have been nominated for ‘The Versatile Blogger’ award. A big THANK YOU goes out to Heather from the lovely blog ‘Trials of a wanna-be-published writer’. Please check out her blog here, http://heatherbcosta.wordpress.com/
Ok, rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award. Thank you for this honor Heather.
- Include a link to their blog (see above).
- Nominate up to 15 other bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly (see below).
- Share seven things about yourself that other bloggers may not know (see below).
The bloggers I’m nominating for the ‘Versatile Blogger Award’ are:
Now, the seven things about myself that other bloggers may not know:
- I play the guitar
- I absolutely, I mean, absolutely love peanut butter
- I always said that if I had a little girl I would never do the whole pinky girly thing. Now that I have a little girl, I’ve thrown that whole idea out the window. She is sooooo girly and pinky and princessy and I love it.
- Growing up, I ate like crap and didn’t exercise. Now, I loooovvvveee living a healthy lifestyle in every way.
- I am a very strong feeler and my hubby is a very strong thinker. We are total opposites. But I see the hand of God in this (bringing us together). Where he is strong, I am weak and vice versa. When I was considering the possibility of having a relationship with him and, in the future, marrying him, I knew that I had to make my decision completely apart from feelings (because they come and go and you can’t build a relationship on that). So I made my decision based on his attributes, character, life vision and gifts.
- I used to be an atheist. That is until one day someone confronted me about it and I had to stop and think to myself, “Wait a minute, is that really what I believe?” That person said to me, “Can you really look around at all you see and say that you believe in evolution (and basically, the non-existence of God)?” That’s what really got me searching for Truth.
- The places that I would most like to visit in the world (and that I haven’t been to yet) are: Egypt, Columbia, Morroco, Greece, Italy and Thailand.
Ok, so there you have it. I will be back to posting regularly again soon. FFTF* up and coming this Friday.
*Food for Thought Friday