I would like to thank the talented Pepperanne from Field of Thorns for nominating me for a Timed Word Challenge. My topic was ECHO. My word count is 97.
Now I would like to nominate the following bloggers to participate in this as well.
Audrey at Oldest Daughter Red Headed Sister
Below are the rules, and your topic will be at the very bottom. Have fun, and make sure you visit Pepperanne over at Field of Thorns.
1) Open an MS word document (or any other editor).
2) Set a stop watch or a mobile for 5-10 minutes.
3) Your topic is at the foot of this post. DO NOT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE IT UNTIL YOU ARE READY WITH A TIMER.
4) Fill the word document with as much wordage as you want, once you start writing, don’t stop.
5) DO NOT cheat by going back and correcting spellings and grammar with spell check (this is only meant for you to reflect on your control over sensible thought flow).
6) You may or may not pay attention to punctuation and capitals.
7) At the end of your post write down the number of words.
8) Do not forget to copy and paste the entire passage to your blog post with a new topic.
Your topic — INTENTIONAL